- Experience developing and automating continuous integration/delivery pipelines - Minimum 5 years of experience in the IT field - Fluency in at least one programming language - Previous experience working within Agile methodology - Knowledge and experience with Docker and Kubernetes - Well versed in Kubernetes best practices
- Knowledge of current techniques and approaches in machine learning and natural language processing - Experience with writing scalable code in PySpark, SPark and Python - Experience with information retrieval, Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Understanding, Neural Language Modeling, and Chat and Dialog Modeling technologies -Deep knowledge of ML libraries like PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, MXNet, etc
- Experience working with blockchain frameworks such as Ethereum - Experience in cryptographic algorithms, PKI, authentication protocols - Comfortable working with decentralized storage protocols - Knowledge of enterprise blockchain and blockchain as a service - Exposure to of parallel algorithms, concurrency, asynchronous architectures
- Experience leading development for embedded software for advanced IoT telematics devices - Experience with embedded products and hardware, OTA implementations, LTE, GSM, Wi-Fi, and working with service providers/operators and hardware vendors - Proven track record of demonstrating ability to scale and build large engineering teams
- Strong knowledge of vulnerability management, open source security issues, threat modeling, and working with third party penetration testers - 7+ years of experience in development with Net framework, C#, MS Visual Studio, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS - Understanding of security technologies and concepts, experience in design and implementation of secure network solutions - CISSP, CEH, Security + and other certifications desired but not required
Copyright © 2019 Technical Paradigm LLC - All Rights Reserved.